Welcome to Richmond Naturally

I created Richmond Naturally to be a launching point for my personal views on Ecologically sound living and personal identificiation and exploration of the green culture in Richmond, Virginia.

Monday, December 21, 2009

Changed plans




I am reminded each time when well-laid plans are changed, that most things in life are not guaranteed. Indeed if anything can be said about planning, it is that plans are usually, changed to accommodate the whims of fate. That’s not bad on the whole, just the way it is. A wise person once said, “Life happens when you’re not expecting it.” How true that is on many occasions in recent memory. Often plans for travel, visiting friends, or vacations have been dashed due to extenuating circumstances beyond control. I am sure that some friends of mine who hear from me that “ I will come to visit,” year after visit-less year, have grown tired of waiting for me and dismiss the annual proclamation as so many politicians promises for reform when they are trying to garner the plebiscite.

No comments:

Post a Comment